In the midst of surrounding greenery, Esperanza – the first phase stands as a magnificent piece of architecture. Now, the second phase of Esperanza Towers equals the allure and magic of the first. Exceptional amenities, attention to the tiniest detail of comfort and convenience, thoughtfully-planned apartment layouts and a grand view of nature.
Esperanza Phase II Tower – a modern day marvel of eco-living perfectly blended into the urban landscape elegantly crafted homes designed to give you the perfect blend of space and lifestyle. Having European designs and styling and keeping in mind Indian sensibilities at all level from groundwork to designs and elevations give a vibrant and dynamic neighbourhood.
Spread over 7.5 acres, Phase II of Esperanza comprises of 172 apartments utilising intelligent design concepts. Phase II Towers comprises of studio and single bedroom units ranging from 530 sq. ft. to 940 sq. ft. Two,three and four bedrooms ranging from 1175 sq. ft. to 4075 sq. ft.
RCC framed structure with
- External & Internal walls of solid concrete blocks.
- External wall with cement plaster and paint
Lobby & Stair Case
- Granite / Kota or natural stone with Vitrified or Ceramic tiles.
- Two passenger lifts of suitable capacity in each block. (Make – OTIS / Schindler).
- Cement plaster & paint for the exteriors and common areas
Back Up Power
Generator for all common services. Back up power for the apartments as follows:
- 2 Bedroom Apartments – 1 kW
- 3 Bedroom Apartments – 1kW
- 4 Bedroom Apartments – 2 kW
- Entry / Foyer / Living / dining / kitchen –Vitrified / Vitro Ceramic tiles.
- Bedroom — Vitrified / Vitro Ceramic tiles.
- Balcony — Ceramic Terracotta tiles.
Doors And Windows
- Wooden frames and Flush Doors.
- Aluminium powder coated windows with Glazing.
- Polished granite platform with stainless steel sink and drain board.
- Ceramic tiles dado of two feet above kitchen counter.
- Senior Citizen friendly Flooring – Anti-Skid Ceramic tiles
- Dado – Ceramic tiles
- Wash Basin – ISI Mark
- Ceramic Fitting – ISI Mark CP fitting
- Counter – Granite/Marble or Natural stone W/C – Wall Hanging
- Oil bounded distemper for all plastered walls and ceilings
- In concealed conduits with copper wires and suitable points for power and lighting.
- Provision for split A/Cs in the living and Master Bedroom.
- Television & Telephone points in Living Room and Master bedroom.
Children Play Area
Flora lined Walkway
Sewage Treatment Plant
Centralised Gas Bank
Backup Power Supply
Dine In Balconies